- Advice and Information
- Partners in Prevention Brochures
- Parental Notification Postcard
- Parental Notification Module
- Academic Dates and Deadlines: Office of the Registrar
- Campus Map
- Student Resources
- Living Off-Campus
- Fraternity and Sorority Life for Parents
- Career Opportunities and Employer Relations for Parents
- Health & Safety
- Ask.Listen.Refer (Suicide Prevention Training)
- S&T Emergency Alert Notification System
- University Committee for Assistance, Response, & Evaluation (UCARE)
- Student Health Services
- Student Wellness
- University Police
- Campus Emergency Management Plan
- Emergency Phone Locations
- Residential Life Safety and Rules Information
- 2014 Annual Clery Report
Parent and Family Relations
Family support and encouragement are crucial to the growth, development and success of students during their college years.
As part of the S&T family, we want to be your partner in supporting your student at Missouri S&T. Your roles as parents and mentors are as important as ever. Studies show that parental involvement increases the chances that a college student will be successful on campus and improves graduation rates.
The Division of Student Affairs provides resources for parents to partner in supporting student development and encouraging student responsibility. We value the opportunity to observe and to be a part of student's personal growth and development. Visit the Student Affairs web site for links to departments, resources, and services.
We hope that you will take full advantage of the services and resources provided through Student Affairs.